Tangible Marketing Solutions holds your data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will only use your information for the purposes stated and for which you have given consent. In particular, we will:
- Only collect, store or use your information for specific pursposes
- Use your information to support the service provision and carry out
the assignments for which you have contracted with us
- Not sell your information
- Not give your contact details to third parties without your knowledge and agreement
- Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to
safeguard personal information
All of our employees and associates who may have access to, or are associated with the processing of data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our clients' data.
We will not disclose your personal data to government institutions, local authorities or any other body except if required to do so by law or other regulation.