Learn How Pipeline Management Can Get the Most Out of YOUR Customer Acquisition and Growth Strategies - And Maximise Your Sales!
Essentially Pipeline Management is developing a contact strategy to maximise your growth, client acquisition and customer retention and boost the average lifetime and order value of your clients and customers.
When you choose to use Tangible Marketing Solutions for yourPipeline Management, we use our extensive experience in sales and marketing to look at each section of your customer acquisition and retention process.
- Market research will be used to identify the best contact strategy for the different segments within your customer and prospect universe.
- Data enhancement will be deployed to ensure that you have all the relevant information to embark on an effective contact strategy.
- Lead generation techniques will be put in place to improve the amount and quality of the leads you are receiving
- Conversion rates and the different points in the sales process will be analysed, and a system of continuous improvement will be put in place to enable you to convert more of your leads
- The pipeline of opportunities will be closely managed, ensuring that contact is made at the correct points in the sales cycle in order to increase the opportunity of converting more into sales and winning greater market share
- Your customer relationships will be managed to facilitate the identification of opportunities to extend the life of your customers
- Your up-sell and cross-sell opportunities will be analysed to develop ways to increase customer spend and average order values
- Your reactivation strategies will be reviewed to identify more efficient ways of attracting old customers back.
By carefully maximising each stage in the sales process you can dramatically increase your profit margins.
For a free of charge, obligation free estimate, please call Jo Rhodes-Lewis NOW on 01780 322223 or by email: email@example.com.
If you are looking for experienced telemarketers in other areas please look through the following sections of this website.
Click for reasons why you should choose Tangible Marketing Solutions for your next project
Click for information on Market Research
Click for information on Sales projects
Click for more information on Appointment Setting projects.